The firm provides advice and assistance with high added value in resolving issues related to transfer pricing, thanks to a multidisciplinary team made up of highly competent, qualified legal advisers with expertise in various areas.
The firm is able to simultaneously coordinate targeted actions in the different tax jurisdictions.
Over the years, this firm has acquired specific expertise in the pharmaceutical, banking, IT and energy sectors.
Our range of services includes:
- Analysis of business models, setting of transfer pricing policies and company restructuring;
- Assistance in evaluating schemes such as the Patent Box;
- Valuations of companies and intangible assets;
- Benchmark analysis for all types of transaction (assets, services and finance);
- Preparation of global and local transfer pricing documentation;
- Drafting of infragroup agreements;
- Negotiation of unilateral and bilateral APAs;
- Assistance during tax inspections and the handling of disputes also by means of Mutual Agreement Procedures (“MAP”).